Year 3 and Year 4 Learning Packs
Each week, we will update this space with learning resources for your child(ren) to be completing at home, should you so wish to use them.
You may also be interested in the following links to websites that could further support your chid’s learning from home.
- Hit the button – This is a firm favourite amongst our children! It will support them to learn their timetables and other mathematical facts. We recommend doing this three times a week.
- Topmarks – This is a fantastic website that will support your child in lots of areas across the curriculum!
- Spelling Frame – This will support your child in learning their spellings. Just click on the appropriate year group! You could also try and do this three times a week.
- Twinkl is a fantastic learning resource. It is currently free for parents and children to use.Setting this up is really easy to do – go to www.twinkl.co.uk/offer and enter the code UKTWINKLHELPS
- BBC Supermovers is another favourite at BPPS. There are lots of learning videos that involve active participation that the children love!
- Maths with Carol Volderman
- English with David Walliams
- PE with Joe Wicks
- Cooking with Jamie Oliver
- Dance with Darcey Bussell
- The Oak National Academy have launched daily, online learning for children from Reception to Year 10
- BBC Bitesize have launched daily lessons from Monday 20th April 2020
The Government have also published a list of useful websites that children and parents can access during this time. You can find these resources here.
Monday 25th May 2020
Monday 18th May 2020
Monday 11th May 2020
Monday 4th May 2020
Monday 27th April 2020
Monday 20th April 2020
Monday 13th April 2020
Monday 6th April 2020