Year 1 and Year 2 Learning Packs
Our Key Stage One team are really missing teaching the children! We hope that you are all keeping safe.
Each week, we will update this space with learning resources for your child(ren) to be completing at home, should you so wish to use them.
You may also find the following links to websites useful. They are regularly used in Key Stage One to support in the children’s learning.
- Oxford Owl e-books – Once you register, you can look for books that correspond to the Phonics Phase that your child is currently on. Just click ‘Letters and Sounds’ under the ‘All Levels’ tab to choose the correct Phase for your child.
- Phonics Play – This is regularly used in school during Phonics sessions. The site is now free with the username: march20 and password: home
- Twinkl is a fantastic learning resource. It is currently free for parents and children to use.Setting this up is really easy to do – go to www.twinkl.co.uk/offer and enter the code UKTWINKLHELPS
- BBC Supermovers is another favourite at BPPS. There are lots of learning videos that involve active participation that the children love!
- PE with Joe Wicks
- Reading with David Walliams
- The Oak National Academy have launched daily, online learning for children from Reception to Year 10
- BBC Bitesize have launched daily lessons from Monday 20th April 2020
The Government have also published a list of useful websites that children and parents can access during this time. You can find these resources here.
Monday 25th May 2020
Monday 18th May 2020
Monday 11th May 2020
Monday 4th May 2020
Monday 27th April 2020
Monday 20th April 2020
Monday 13th April 2020
Monday 6th April 2020