Welcome to the Nursery Class webpage.
Our teacher is Mr Hart and our teaching assistants are Mrs Corps and Ms Campbell. They help us to learn through lots of fun and interesting activities. We are the youngest class in the whole school but we try very hard to learn lots of new things to get us ready for big school.
Our classroom is very colourful with lots of interesting areas and corners to explore and investigate. We have lots of fun displays around the room, which help us to learn and show all our hard work. From our windows we can see our large beautiful garden, which has enough space to ride our bikes, play games and work our muscles to make us big and strong.
We have been learning about ourselves and settling in which has been very exciting as we learn through the seven areas of learning.
The seven areas of learning are:
- Communication and Language
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Physical Development
- Understanding of the World
- Expressive Arts and Design
We also like to learn about lots of different festivals and celebrations from around the world.
Thank you for taking the time to read about our Nursery.
Please click to open
Comments From Our Community…
- My child is making excellent progress. Very happy with ethos of school. Very dedicated staff – excellent leadership team.
- Very happy with my son’s development at the school. Great staff, lovely school with a lovely atmosphere.
- Best decision I made.
- Very pleased with my son’s progression in his speech, as this was my biggest concern coming into a new school.
- He loves coming in each day.