EYFS – Nursery and Reception Learning Packs
Our Nursery and Reception team are really missing teaching your children! We hope that you are all keeping safe.
Each week, we will update this space with learning resources for your child(ren) to be completing at home, should you so wish to use them. Please see below for these packs.
You may also find the following links of interest. They are often using in Nursery and Reception to support the daily learning. Your children will love showing you them!
- Baby Joy Joy! (a favourite of Nursery!)
- Oxford Owl e-books – Once you register, you can look for books that correspond to the Phonics Phase that your child is currently on. Just click ‘Letters and Sounds’ under the ‘All Levels’ tab to choose the correct Phase for your child.
- Cbeebies – This link will take you to the Numeracy page
- Cbeebies – This link will take you the Literacy page
- The Gruffalo – This website has lots of fun activities centered around the Julia Donaldson books and many more!
- Phonics Play – This is regularly used in school during Phonics sessions. The site is now free with the username: march20 and password: home
- Twinkl is a fantastic learning resource. It is currently free for parents and children to use.Setting this up is really easy to do – go to www.twinkl.co.uk/offer and enter the code UKTWINKLHELPS
- PE with Joe Wicks
- The Oak National Academy have launched daily, online learning for children from Reception to Year 10
The Government have also published a list of useful websites that children and parents can access during this time. You can find these resources here.
Monday 25th May 2020
Monday 18th May 2020
Monday 4th May 2020
Monday 27th April 2020
Monday 20th April 2020
Monday 13th April 2020
Monday 6th April 2020