We aim to make the acquisition of uniform as straightforward as possible!
This page details all that you should need to obtain everything quickly and without fuss. If you need any further clarification, or would like to talk through the ordering process, please feel free to contact Mrs Leach in our school office!
The current uniform is as follows:
(Please ensure that all uniform is clearly marked with the name of your child)
- Embroidered jade green sweatshirt
- Embroidered jade green cardigan
- Jade green polo shirt
- Mid-grey shorts/trousers/skirts/pinafores
- White, black or grey socks/tights
- Black school shoes (not boots)
- Light green summer dresses of the approved design (light green and white check)
A bag should be provided for PE kit which should be kept in school at all times, Monday to Friday. All long hair should be tied back. A band should be provided for this purpose.
- House coloured T-shirt with badge. Depending on size, you may be able to order this directly from the school.
- Navy shorts
- Trainers for outdoor PE
- Children may bring a tracksuit if any PE sessions are planned for outdoors in winter months (please check with your child’s class teacher – see ‘Staff’).
Swimming Kit (years 3, 4, 5 and 6):
- Boys: ‘Speedo’ type swimwear (not loose shorts).
- Girls: One piece swimming costume.
- A swimming hat must be worn by either gender if hair is shoulder length or longer.
- Children chosen to represent the school in sports teams will provided with team kits to wear for the duration of their participation.
Jewellery and other items:
We generally advise against the wearing of jewellery in school. Should you wish your child to wear jewellery, then it must conform to the stipulations listed below. Should your child come to school wearing any other type of jewellery, they may be asked to remove it. The subsequent storage is then at the risk of the parent/carer. All jewellery is worn at the risk of the parent/carer of the child.
Only jewellery of the following type may be worn:
- Plain, round gold or silver coloured earring studs. Earrings must be able to be removed by the child when undertaking PE or swimming activities.
- A simple, inexpensive watch.
No make-up, nail varnish are permitted for children.
Only year six children whose parents have informed the school, in writing, that they wish their child to walk home may bring in a mobile phone. Parents should note that phones are brought into school at their own risk, and that the school cannot be held liable for any loss or damage. It is strongly recommended that any phone brought to school should be simple and inexpensive. The phone should be handed in to the member of staff on duty at the school gate. They can be retrieved at the end of the day.
All mobile phones are brought in at the risk of the parent/carer of the child concerned.
To Order Uniform:
Our supplier of the elements of uniform bespoke to our school (see below) is Gooddies. Their website can be accessed directly from this link.
The Gooddies site should be used to order:
- The embroidered green jumper and cardigan, together with the jade green polo shirt.
- The embroidered red jumper and the red polo shirt for our nursery.
- An embroidered book bag. Whilst this is not obligatory, it is a convenient and effective way for your child to carry equipment, and, as such, is an option which is taken up by many children.
Uniform can be delivered to the school free of charge or at a cost of £6.50 direct to your home. Orders will take up to three weeks to be delivered as all items are embroidered to order.
If you are experiencing financial difficulty and are concerned about affording a school uniform, please feel free to speak to Mrs Leach in the school office to arrange an appropriately confidential discussion.
We look forward to seeing you child looking smart in their new school uniform! Should you have any queries, or need any further information, please feel free to contact Mrs Leach.
Comments From Our Community…
My child is making excellent progress. Very happy with ethos of school. Very dedicated staff – excellent leadership team.
Very happy with my son’s development at the school. Great staff, lovely school with a lovely atmosphere.
Best decision I made.
Very pleased with my son’s progression in his speech, as this was my biggest concern coming into a new school.
He loves coming in each day.